The Mission of the Groveland Fire Rescue Department is to safeguard the citizens of Groveland, Massachusetts by providing high quality fire prevention, protection and suppression, rescue, and emergency medical services. To make every effort to maintain a fire fighting force capable of handling structure fires, hazardous materials incidents, incidents of terrorism, medical, and rescue incidents as well as any other catastrophic event which may occur. To maintain proficient and proactive fire prevention programs, to include public education, code enforcement, and systems engineering.
The Groveland Fire Department is seeking applications from those who wish to become Call Firefighters. As a Firefighter, you will be expected to be an active member and respond to calls for service while attending training on a weekly basis.
- Groveland Fire Department Battles Three-alarm Fire May 2, 2022
- Groveland Fire Department Receives New Fire Engine and Medical Equipment Thanks to Grant Funding April 21, 2022
- First Responders in Merrimac, Groveland and West Newbury Offer Stop the Bleed Training to Community Members March 24, 2022
- Groveland Fire Department Reminds Residents to Change Smoke and CO Alarm Batteries Ahead of Daylight Saving Time March 10, 2022
- Groveland Fire Department Receives State Grant for Fire Education Programs February 23, 2022